The ideal thing about motorhomes is that you can go anywhere and stay completely self-contained if you so wish with your own bed, kitchen and bathroom on board.
Prior to each rental we carry out stringent safety tests and cleaning procedures as follows:
- Everything removable is taken out of the Motorhome (cups, saucers, cutlery etc) washed and sterilised.
- Mattress protectors, cushion covers and laundry that has been hired is washed at 60 degrees using Persil non-bio and Dettol anti-bacterial laundry cleanser. It is then packed away and sealed in freshly laundered linen bags ready for the next hirer.
- Fixed Upholstery is cleaned.
- All hard surfaces that cannot be removed (steering wheel, shower, cabinets, keys, light switches, sanitary fittings etc) are washed and disinfected.
- Information booklets are wiped and sanitised.
- Our final process is to use a professional anti-viral disinfectant fogging machine to remove all air-borne bacteria. This process is used in hospital wards, hotel rooms, dental practices and many other environments.
- Once complete, the Motorhome is sealed shut with our Sanitisation labels which prevents any entry into the Motorhome until it is next hired.
Safe Vehicle Handover
We make the safety of you and our team our number 1 priority so please adhere to these guidelines before arriving to collect your motorhome.
- If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or a positive test result please do not arrive to pick up your vehicle and we will be happy to re-arrange your holiday with no amendment fees.
- Before you arrive for the handover we will have sent you an information pack – this details everything we will go through with you during the handover process. Please read this before you arrive so that we can answer your questions.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands and wear a mask prior for the handover period and will maintain social distancing at all times. Please note that we would love to shake your hand but cannot do so.
- Your Motorhome will be sealed shut with one of our “This vehicle has been sanitised stickers”. This is to give you peace of mind that there has been no contamination of the vehicle following the sanitisation procedures.
Whilst using and before returning your motorhome:
- We ask that you please use good handwashing techniques.
- Please clean hard surfaces with warm soapy water and use the anti-bacterial spray provided.
- Please remove all of your own rubbish prior to drop off.
- Please empty and clean toilet.