1. Collections and Returns
Motorhomes can be collected between 2pm and 4pm on the collection day, it
may be possible to collect outside of these times by prior arrangement and we
will always do our best to accommodate where possible. You will be notified of
your exact collection time within 1 week of travel.
Please return the motorhome by 11am on the return day, again by prior
agreement it may be possible to change this time. You will collect and return
the motorhome from our place of business, there will be a handover which will
include a tour and walk round the motorhome, please allow up to an hour for
this and for the paperwork to be completed. Your vehicle will be prepared and
ready for collection in a clean and sanitised condition with a full tank of fuel.
The motorhome must be returned with a full tank of fuel.
The motorhome should be returned in the same clean condition it was received.
Additional cleaning charges may apply if you return the vehicle in an
unreasonable unclean condition.
2. Hire rates quoted include:
– VAT at the applicable rate
– Unlimited miles
– UK standard vehicle insurance*
– UK Standard equipment & breakdown**
All prices quoted in the agreement are gross prices.
*Insurance loading. In some cases, Hey Campers will incur additional charges if
the driver to be insured has a traffic convictions, or insurance claims within
three years. These charges will be passed onto the customers.
**Hey Campers will supply full breakdown cover to cover any mechanical
faults to the base chassis of the motorhome. Any call out charges necessitated
by the client through operator error, e.g. a flat vehicle battery, wrong or
insufficient fuel, keys locked in motorhome etc. will be the responsibility of the
client. We will require, for insurance purposes a copy of all drivers driving
licence and 2 forms of address verification (e.g utility bill less than 3 months
old). We are required to perform a DVLA licence check prior to the vehicle
3. Driver Conditions
ALL DRIVERS MUST SATISFY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. i) are not under the age of 25 or over 70 years of age.
ii)has held a full UK or EU licence for a minimum of two years.
iii) has not had their licence suspended for any period within the last three
1. iv) has not been involved in more than one fault incident within the last
2. v) has no more than two convictions with a maximum of 3 points per
conviction. vi) has not obtained a BA,DD or UT conviction.
A booking is only binding after it has been confirmed by HeyCampers and a
booking deposit payment of 30% of the total hire cost has been received. This is
paid at the point of booking online. Our terms and conditions including
cancellation policy apply from this point onwards. Settlement of the remaining
balance will be due six weeks prior to departure. Hey Campers reserves the
right to cancel the booking if payment is not received six weeks prior to
departure. Payment is accepted by credit card (Visa or Master Card only), debit
cards, or bank transfers. Please note that cheque payments are not accepted. For
late bookings (less than six weeks before departure) the full rental price is
payable on booking. Vehicles will not be released without full payment being
completed. Hey Campers reserves the right to increase the booking deposit for
certain events or promotions.
5. Security Deposit
There is a refundable GBP£1,000.00 Security Deposit payable by credit card or
debit card upon collection of the vehicle. This is to cover the insurance excess
and damage deposit. The card should be in the lead drivers name and the
amount will be debited from your account immediately. Pre-paid currency cards
cannot be accepted. Hey Campers reserves the right to increase the security
deposit in certain circumstances or for specific events e.g. World Cup events,
Festivals, clients travelling with pets, for any other hire where the Motorhome is
carrying 4 or more adults.
– On taking delivery of the Vehicle, you agree to pay the Security Deposit
– You irrevocably authorise Hey Campers to deduct from the Security Deposit
any amounts due by you to Hey Campers arising out of this Agreement
– The security deposit will be refunded within 7 working days of the vehicle
being returned as per the criteria set out in hire conditions, motorhome
collection and return and there are no outstanding insurance claims. It will not
be refunded on return of the motorhome.
– Should any damages or costs exceed the security deposit the customer will be
responsible to settle all additional costs over and above the security deposit
value within 7 days of being notified of the cost. Should any uninsurable
damage exceed the security deposit held, the customer will be liable for the total
cost and the difference will need to be settled within 7 days of returning the
6. Cancellation charges
– More than 6 weeks before: 30% of total hire cost or Booking Deposit
(whichever is greater)
– 6 weeks – No Show: 100% of total hire charge
A No Show is deemed as the customer not presenting themselves on the first
day of the rental period to collect their motorhome and not communicating to
Hey Campers prior to this date that will be collecting the vehicles on an
alternative date/time within the booked rental period. Should the hire be deemed
a No Show, the booking will be automatically cancelled at close of business that
day, the vehicle will be released for re-hire and no refunds will be due. Hey
Campers cannot postpone or transfer money from one hire to another. Hey
Campers reserves the right to amend our cancellation policy for certain events.
Charge from the time of booking.
7. European Travel
For those travelling within Europe there is an additional charge of £15.00 per
night for European Insurance cover (including European roadside assistance).
European Insurance cover is mandatory and you will be in breach of these terms
and conditions should you take a motorhome into Europe without taking out the
additional European cover. Minimum charge term for European cover is 3
nights, maximum charge terms is 21 nights.
8. Ireland Travel
For those travelling within Ireland there is an additional charge of £10.00 per
night for your Ireland cover (including Irish roadside assistance). Ireland cover
is mandatory and you will be in breach of these terms and conditions should
you take a motorhome into Ireland without taking out Ireland cover insurance.
Minimum charge term for Ireland cover is 3 nights, maximum charge terms is
9. Car Parking facilities
Hey Campers does allow customers to leave their vehicles, subject to space at
their own risk on-site for the duration of their motorhome hire.
10. Motorhome Collection & Return
– Collection: Please allow 1 hour for the hand-over – to complete the
documentation and demonstrate your vehicle to you. All drivers need to be
present on collection of the motorhome and bring their full valid licence and
credit or debit card for security deposit. Please see section 23, Drivers for
Note: Hey Campers will make every effort to have your motorhome ready for
the collection time you have selected however we cannot guarantee that your
vehicle will be ready for this time.
– Return: The vehicle must be returned on the correct date and before the time
stated on the rental agreement. Hirer will be liable for the full security deposit
amount should they abandon the vehicle without agreement from Hey. Vehicles
must be returned undamaged, empty waste water and toilet cassette and the
interior clean and in the same condition as they were when collected, otherwise
a charge will be made for additional cleaning and or upholstery cleaning.
In addition a separate toilet cleaning fee will apply if the toilet waste tank is not
empty on return. Please note: there are no toilet emptying facilities at Hey
Campers so this must be emptied prior to return.
– Lost property: It is the hirers responsibility to make sure that upon return of
the motorhome all your personal possessions & rubbish are removed from the
vehicle. The vehicle may be going back out again on hire that same day, Hey
Campers cannot be held responsible should an item be left on board. Hey
Campers will do the up-most to contact the hirer if items are handed in, these
items will only be stored for 6 weeks before disposal/charity.
11. Motorhome Systems
Hey Campers will carry out a full Pre Checkout Inspection (PCI) on every
motorhome before the commencement of hire. The PCI involves testing every
system on board the motorhome to ensure they are operating correctly. In
conjunction with this the hirer will be taken on a tour of the motorhome and
shown how each system works. Should an on-board system fail during your
hire, Hey Campers will make every effort to remedy the fault whilst you are
away but in some circumstances this may not be possible and Hey Campers
cannot be held responsible and will not refund any monies should a loss of
service be encountered nor have any obligation to provide a replacement
vehicle. In the case of winter hire Hey Campers cannot and will not be held
responsible in the event of any damage or inconveniences caused by freezing
conditions. This is the responsibility of the hirer.
12. Vehicle acceptance
You acknowledge having received the Vehicle in a clean condition and in sound
working order in accordance with the motorhome Handover Checklist and with
a full diesel tank, – You acknowledge that Hey Campers will not refund to you
any monies if the Vehicle is returned or you cease to have use of the Vehicle or
an item of equipment on the vehicle prior to the return date for any reason e.g.
Accident, weather, theft or damage.
13. Change of Vehicle
Hey Campers reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to substitute a
comparable or superior vehicle for the Vehicle ordered. Should the customer
elect the change the motorhome that they have booked, subject to availability
Hey Campers will try to accommodate the request where possible. Should there
be an increase in the daily rental cost, the client will be liable for the increased
premium in line with section 6, payment terms. Should the daily rental cost be
lower, the original booked price will stand and no refund will be given. Should
HeyCampers not be able to accommodate the request and the customers decides
to cancel the booking, Hey Campers cancellation terms shall apply, see section
7, cancellation charges for more details.
14. Rental and Other Charges
You will pay Hey Campers:
– All rental charges
– The security deposit
LATE RETURN: Motorhomes must be returned by 11am
Please remember that your Motorhome may have been booked for hire on the
day you return it and we will need time to clean and sanitise. Should you be late
in returning the Motorhome from your hire, this could have an impact on the
next hirers holiday. There is a late return charge of £50 if you are up to 1 hour
late, £100 for 1-2 hours late and a full day’s rate is charged plus the penalty fee
of £100 if over 2 hours late.
Should you be 1 hour late – £50
Should you be 1-2 hours late – £100
Over 2 hours late – £100 + 1 extra day hire fee
Motorhomes must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
Minimum valet charge – £50 will be applicable if the motorhome and/or
upholstery is not returned with the interior in a clean condition.
Smoking/vaping fee – £150
Pet Fee – The vehicle should be returned in a clean and tidy condition as if a pet
was never present. Should this not be the case then the minimum additional
cleaning fee will be £100.
TOILET AND WASTE WATER:
The toilet cassette must be emptied prior to the return of the vehicle.
An additional fee of £50 is chargeable if these are not emptied.
The fuel tank must be full on return.
Additional charges as follows for fuel: As per the terms and conditions of hire
here the following fees will be payable.
. full to full – £75
.-3/4 full – £90
.-1/2 full – £120
Empty – . full £140
BEDDING AND TOWELS – per bed. (Duvet, Duvet cover, sheet and pillow
case) Replacement cost will be payable and in addition.
Kitchen items –
Replacement cost will be payable.
Other Costs –
– The Late fee as detailed in this agreement should the vehicle be returned after
the agreed time as stated on the rental agreement
– The nominated cancellation fee in the event of cancellation of this agreement
prior to acceptance or delivery of the vehicle
– The cost of any damage to the Vehicle or third party property, subject to the
– The insurance excess should there be damage involving third party property or
the theft of the Vehicle. Applies in respect of each claim, not hire.
– All parking fines, other fines or penalties and associated administration costs
incurred in relation to the Vehicle during the Rental Period
– Any other fees or charges payable by you pursuant to this Agreement. This
includes any costs incurred by Hey Campers as a result of any breach by you of
the terms of this Agreement
– Demurrage; the nightly rental rate for the period the Vehicle is off fleet; for
example for accident repairs
– Any additional costs over and above the security deposit value should
damages exceed the security deposit value
– The cost to recover a Vehicle
– In the case of gross negligence Hey Campers reserves the right to recover full
costs in order to return the motorhome to the state in which it was handed over
15. Errors in Rental Charges
Total charges as set out therein are not final. You agree to pay any shortfall in
charges to Hey Campers and you will receive a refund for any overcharge
acknowledged by HeyCampers.
16. Use of the Vehicle
You agree that during the rental period, you will not and will not allow the
Vehicle to be:
• Driven otherwise than in a cautious, prudent and normal manner
• Used in a manner which could cause damage
• Driven in a prohibited area or in an area other than the areas indicated by
you to Hey Campers
• Driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs or with a
blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law
– Left open whilst the vehicle is unoccupied
– Left with the ignition key in the vehicle while it is unoccupied
– Driven by persons, under the age of 25 years or over the age of 70
-Who is not authorised by law to drive the Vehicle. Particulars of a proposed
licensed driver of the Vehicle are set out under the heading ‘Hire’s name/
contact’ on the Rental Agreement Damaged by:
– Submersion in water
– Contact with Salt Water
– Used for any illegal purpose for any race, rally or contest
– Used to tow any vehicle or trailer
– Used to carry passengers or property for hire or reward
– Used to carry more persons than is permitted by any relevant authority or
detailed in the vehicle manual or on the Vehicle or specified in this agreement
– Used to carry volatile liquids, gases, explosives or other corrosive or
– Otherwise used in breach of my obligations under this Agreement
17. Road Restrictions
– All Vehicles may only be driven on sealed / bitumen roads
– You acknowledge that Hey Campers reserves the right at any time, at its sole
discretion, to restrict vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or
weather conditions or any other reasonable cause
18. Alterations to the Vehicle
You shall not make any alterations or additions to the Vehicle without the prior
written consent of Hey Campers
19. Title to Vehicle
You acknowledge that Hey Campers retains title to the Vehicle and its contents
and that you possess the goods as a mere bailee only. You do not have any right
to pledge Hey Campers credit in connection with the Vehicle and agree not to
do so. You shall not agree, attempt, offer or purport to sell, assign, sublet, lend,
pledge, mortgage, let on hire, or otherwise part with or attempt to part with the
personal possession of or otherwise deal with the Vehicle.
All Hey Campers motorhomes are non-smoking/Vaping vehicles. Hey Campers
reserves the right to impose additional Valeting fee and or Upholstery cleaning
fees (minimum £150 plus a days rental) should evidence of smoking be detected
in the motorhome.
Hey Campers authorises the use of these vehicles up to the stated number of
passengers. Each person is to use the safety restraints provided at all times
whilst the vehicle is in motion. Here listed are the numbers of people, including
the driver that each motorhome can legally carry: 2 berth = 2 passengers, 4
berth = 4 passengers, 5 berth = 5 passengers, 6 berth = 6 passengers. Carrying
more than the specified number of passenger is against the law and in breach of
this agreement. Child seats are available (fees applicable) and it is the
responsibility of the hirer to fit them themselves. Children up to 12 years of age
or 135cm in height, which ever they reach first, must use the correct child
restraints appropriate for their weight/height under UK law.
Hey Campers authorises a maximum of 2 small/medium pets (max 30kg) on selected
motorhomes if: – Prior written consent has been obtained from Hey Campers
– You arrange safe travel in a secure crate or similar
– They are not left in the vehicle unattended
– They are not allowed on any of the soft furnishings or upholstery (this
includes the beds, seats/sofas)
– The vehicle is returned in a clean and tidy condition as if a pet was never
present. Should this not be the case, or any pet hairs are found, cleaning charges
and upholstery cleaning charges will apply. Minimum charge is £100.00.
– You agree to cover the cost of all damage caused by a pet, even if it exceeds
the security deposit
– Age limits:
– Standard insurance: 25 to 70 years
– Insurance for over 70’s drivers: 71- 74 years. This is by special request and
agreement only with HeyCampers & their insurer. Hey Campers must be
notified at the time of booking should any driver be over the age of 70.
Additional information will need to be provided. Cover is not guaranteed.
– Maximum of 2 drivers per rental.
– All drivers must have held a valid licence for more than 2 years than entitles
them to drive a UK category B vehicle up to 3500kg GMW
– All drivers have not had their licence suspended for any period within the last
– All drivers have not been involved in more than one fault incident within the
last 3 years.
– Has had no more than 2 convictions with a maximum of 3 points per
– Has not obtained a BA, DD or UT conviction.
– All drivers must be present at checkout of the motorhome. No exceptions can
– Production of a full, valid standard drivers licence, as well as a valid passport
are required from all drivers at the start of hire
– Production of 2 utility bills (dated less than 3 months prior to the hire start
date) for each of the insured drivers.
– Copies will be taken of all identification presented and will be retained for 7
years for the purpose of, but not limited to the defence of any legal claim(s)
– If you have a photo card GB licence we require the photo card and your NI
(National Insurance) number to check your licence details on the DVLA’s
online system. We are unable to insure you if we have not DVLA checked your
licence details. No refund will be given if we are unable to insure you to drive.
– All drivers who licences are issued outside of the EU or Commonwealth are
required to supply a valid International driving permit alongside your standard
licence at the start of hire. This must be issued in the country your standard
licence was issued and confirm you are able to drive a UK category B vehicle
up to 3500kg GMW. Should any driver fail to present all correct documentation
and identification on collection of the motorhome or do not meet the driver
requirements stated in the terms and conditions, then Hey Campers will be
unable to release the motorhome and no refunds will be given
– Drivers are personally liable for all legal penalties (e.g. parking tickets,
congestion charges, speeding fines) which are incurred during the period of
(provided all the personal information supplied is correct and the claim is not
made due to negligence) Please also refer to section 25
The Vehicle is insured for theft and damage to the Vehicle and the property of a
third party; but does not include any personal insurance for the customer
(including death or bodily injury to the driver) or cover any personal
The hire rate quoted includes a standard excess of GBP£1000.00 per accident,
reported incident or Vehicle theft. In the event of any insurable damage claim to
either the vehicle or third party property, the hirer will be liable for the first
GBP£1000.00 per claim.
In the event of the theft of the Vehicle, the hirer will be liable for the full cost of
the claim; once a theft has been reported to both HeyCampers and the police, a
claim will be lodged with the insurer. The keys must be returned to Hey
Campers. Should the insurer accept the claim and agrees to reimburse Hey
Campers for the full cost of the Vehicle, the liability to the hirer will reduce to
the first GBP£1000.00 of the claim (excess).
Please note: if the keys are not returned to Hey Campers, the insurer will not
accept the claim and liability for the full cost of the vehicle will remain with the
hirer. Only persons named on the Rental Agreement are insured to drive the
Please note that no insurance cover is offered for overhead damage, any
damaged deemed as gross negligence, or any internal damage, therefore the
hirer accepts fully the liability for these which is in addition to the standard
vehicle excess should that apply. Wind screen and / or tyre damage is not
covered by the standard vehicle insurance and therefore excess.
25. Vehicle Damage – Insurance Cover
We do not want to claim on our insurance if we can avoid it – For instance if
you were to break a wing mirror and the cost of replacement glass is £60, we
would charge you £60 and return £940 of your deposit.
You can take out Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) for your motorhome
holiday. Please note: A £1,000 deposit is still payable to cover for any damage
internal/external caused by negligence, late return, cleaning or refuelling
charges or any charges that need to be collected relating to the hire and these
terms and conditions.
You are aware that:
– The Vehicle is insured for damage to the Vehicle and the property of a third
party; but does not include any personal insurance for the customer or their
– You will have to pay an excess for any insurance claim regardless of which
party is at fault for the accident. The insurance excess will come from the
security deposit. Hey Campers will repair the vehicle and if the repair is under
£1,000 this will be taken from the security deposit.
– You will be responsible for any damage caused through gross negligence
including but not limited to, fire, internal or external damage, theft, including if
leaving keys inside vehicle, not applying handbrake when parked/camping,
driving when the vehicle is not secured, etc etc.
26. Collision Damage Waiver (CDW)
Collision Damage Waiver at £25.00 per night will reduce the GBP£1000.00
excess for damage caused due to a Road Traffic Collision (RTC) to either the
Vehicle or third party property to GBP£0.00. It will also cover the cost of
replacement tyres or windscreen.
Please note: A £1,000 deposit is still payable to cover for any damage
internal/external caused by negligence, late return, cleaning or refuelling
charges or any charges that need to be collected relating to the hire and these
terms and conditions.
It will not cover any damage deemed as malicious or deliberate, vehicle break in
or vandalism, or cover the theft of the Vehicle. No insurance CDW cover is
offered for Overhead Damage, any damaged deemed as gross negligence or any
internal damage, therefore full liability will apply.
This applies in respect of the first incident and / or claim, not the entire duration
of the rental. Once an accident has occurred CDW cannot be restarted and
standard insurance terms will apply. The incident must be reported to Hey
Campers within 24 hours otherwise the CDW cover will not be applicable.
Maximum charge term for CDW is 21 nights.
Should the Terms and Conditions not be adhered to, the CDW will be void and
the hirer will be liable in full for all costs and damages. Please note that the
CDW is completely optional and can be decided upon collection of your
After the hire has commenced, CDW cannot be taken out. CDW cannot be
offered to drivers over the age of 70.
27. Responsibility when accident occurs
– In the event of any accident, loss or damage arising out of the use of the
vehicle, you will
– Notify Hey Campers within 24hrs of the happening of the event
– Obtain the names and addresses of third parties and any witnesses and report
the event to the nearest police station
– Not make any admission of liability to other parties, settlement offer or other
– Assist Hey Campers in handling any claim arising from any event, including
providing all relevant information and attending Court to give evidence
– You acknowledge that the excess or other amount due by you in respect of
any damage arising from an accident, loss or damage is payable at the time of
reporting the event and not at the completion of the rental period, regardless of
which party is at fault
– You will pay for any costs relating to the delivery of a change over vehicle as
a result of an accident regardless of which party is at fault
– No security deposit or insurance excess will be refunded until claim is settled
– You shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the Vehicle, including
checking oil, coolant and AdBlue levels, tyre pressures and batteries
– You are aware that the vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of diesel,
AdBlue and a bottle of gas (minimum 1/3 full) and that it is your responsibility
to replenish these throughout my hire and return these all full (except the gas
bottle) otherwise charges will apply. Hey Campers will not be held responsible
should you run out of any of these during your hire
– Subject to the terms of this agreement, you will pay for the cost of repairing or
replacing tyres damaged during the Rental Period. Hey Campers will reimburse
you for expenditure reasonably incurred if:
– The tyre is defective and is returned by you to Hey Campers for inspection;
– You produce relevant receipts; and
– The manufacturer accepts liability under his warranty
– You will be liable for any costs associated with allowing the engine oil,
coolants or AdBlue to run empty and cause damage to the vehicle’s engine
– You will be liable for any costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel. All
Hey Campers motorhomes run on DIESEL and Add Blue.
29. Credit and Debit Card Payment
Visa card and Master Card credit cards only. All debit cards accepted. Pre-paid
currency cards are accepted for payments but not for the security deposit.
– Hey Campers will accept payment by credit cards approved by Hey Campers.
– When payment is paid by credit, debit card, you agree that:
– HeyCampers is irrevocably authorised to complete any documentation and to
take any other action to recover from my credit or debit card issuer all amounts
due by you pursuant to this Agreement, including but not limited to those
outlined in section Rental and other charges
– You will not dispute your liability to Hey Campers for any amount due under
this agreement and you shall indemnify and keep Hey Campers indemnified
against any loss incurred (including legal costs) by reason of notifying my
credit or debit card issuer of such dispute
– Hey Campers may process the credit or debit card at anytime, in the event that
Hey Campers elects to process the payment of the Security Deposit by
debit/credit card after you have cancelled/ removed this payment option, you
agree that HeyCampers is entitled to recover payment from my credit or debit
card issuer in respect of any amounts due which were not known at the time of
cancelling the payment. – You acknowledge that all transactions under this
agreement are conducted in Pounds Sterling. Due to exchange rate fluctuations,
there could be some variance between the amount initially debited against my
credit or debit card and the amount refunded within 7 days after the expiration
of the rental period. You release Hey Campers from any liability for such
30. Terminating the Agreement
You acknowledge that Hey Campers may terminate this Agreement and
repossess the Vehicle at any time, without notification to me, and that you will
pay the reasonable costs of repossessing the Vehicle, including towing charges
– You are in breach of any term of this Agreement
– You have obtained the Vehicle through fraud or misrepresentation
– Any statement, representation or warranty made by you in respect to yourself
or additional drivers is incorrect
– The Vehicle appears to be abandoned
– The Vehicle is not returned on the agreed return date or Hey Campers
reasonably believes that the Vehicle will not be returned on the agreed return
– Hey Campers considers on reasonable grounds that the safety of passengers or
the condition of the Vehicle is in danger. You understand that in the event of
such termination or repossession, you have no right to a refund of any part of
the rental charges or the Security Deposit
31. Release and Indemnity of HEY Campers
– Subject to its obligation to deliver the Vehicle or an appropriate substitute
vehicle, you release HeyCampers its employees and agents, from any liability to
you (regardless of who is at fault) for any loss or damage incurred by you by
reason of this Agreement, including but not limited to:
– Any loss or damage caused by breakdown, mechanical defect, accident or the
Vehicle being unsuitable for my purpose
– Any loss or damage to any property left in or on the Vehicle, in any service
vehicle or on any HeyCampers premises or recovered or handled by
– Subject to any insurance arrangements agreed with Hey Campers, you hereby
indemnify and shall keep indemnified Hey Campers, its employees and agents
against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or
sustained by them or any of them by reason of my use and/or possession of the
Any changes to this agreement must be in writing and must be signed on behalf
of Hey Campers and by me.
33. Force Majeure
HeyCampers will make every effort to ensure that the reserved Motorhome is
available for you at the correct time. If, due to circumstances beyond our
control, this is not possible and if an alternative or acceptable Motorhome is not
available our liability is limited to the refunds of all money paid by you.
34. My Warranties
You warrant that all information supplied by you to Hey Campers in connection
with this agreement is true.
35. Proper Law
This agreement shall be governed by the law of Great Britain in which this
agreement was signed.
36. Data Protection
Your personal data and information that you have provided to Hey Campers
will be processed for the following purposes and in accordance with our Privacy
Policy which can be found on our website www.heycampers.co.uk
– To fulfil this contract/ agreement placed with us, including but not limited to
motorhome hire and production of the Rental agreement. Your personal data
including copies of all identification documents provided and all data entered in
the Rental Agreement will be retained for 7 years for the purpose of, but not
limited to the defence of any legal claim(s)
– To fulfil our legal requirements as a vehicle rental company
– We will not transfer your personal data to any third party outside the of Hey
– It is to book a third-party service for you including ferry crossing and taxi
– It is to enrol you in a third-party membership including caravan club, camping
and caravanning club and English heritage memberships
– It is for on road vehicle assistance for example vehicle recovery/breakdown
providers and repair workshops
– It is to our insurer
– It is to the police, local authorities, councils or DVLA if we suspect or are
notified that a road traffic offence/ contravention has occurred
– It is to local authorities, councils and private parking companies if we suspect
or are notified that you breached private parking terms and conditions, dart and
– To insurance companies if we suspect or are notified of an incident with a
– It is to the police, DVLA and Customs and Port authorities if we suspect or
are alerted to criminal activity.
– Our bank or merchant provider in line with transactional processing
– You are in breach of our agreement in which case we may notify the
BVRLA’s RISC database, police, our solicitor’s, debt collection agencies, credit
reference agencies and any other relevant organisations – The third party is our
subcontractor or a member of our companies, who is processing personal data
on our behalf securely and in accordance with our instructions
– It is between software systems that we use for the purpose of our business as a
vehicle rental company including but not limited to Xero, Receipt Bank, Futri,
– It is for feedback on our products and services provided
– You have submitted a photo into a competition that we have run. By entering
our competition you agree to the photo(s) you submit being posted to our
website, facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and other social media sites. We
may also use it for posters and advertising and share with our partners,
wholesale and web-based agents for them to use for their own marketing
– It is otherwise authorised under the Data Protection Act
By entering into this agreement, you agree that we can process and store your
personal information in connection with this agreement including data collected
from the vehicle which may include your location(s) from our vehicle tracking
system. We may use your information to analyse statistics, for market research,
credit control and to protect our assets.
You agree that if you break the terms of this agreement we can pass your
personal information to any relevant organisation. We can share your personal
information to prevent crime and protect assets, as allowed under the Data
We agree to keep all personal information in a secure environment and will
applicable date protection legislation currently in force.
37. Entire Agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and there are no
other oral undertakings, warranties or agreements between the parties relating to
the subject matter of this agreement. Hey Campers reserves the right to add or
amend the vehicle specifications and rental charges without prior notice. This
agreement does not affect your statutory rights under civil law. Hey Campers is
a trading name of ALTL Ltd of Unit 7, Apollo court, Vulcan Way, Coalville,